- LAB University of Applied Sciences does not provide information about its staff or students for research purposes, but it can pass on the requests to the target groups in question.
- The researcher must comply with the guidelines for good scientific practice as published by the Finnish Advisory Board on Research Integrity (available in Finnish and in English):
Responsible conduct of research and procedures for handling allegations of misconduct in Finland (pdf)
- A research permission application is needed to carry out a research:
Research permission application form
- The research permission application must include a research plan and a data protection notification (docx) as indicated in the instructions for the application.
- The applicant will be informed of the decision on the application.
Research permissions for scientific research (conducted by external parties or LAB staff), which involve staff and/or students of LAB University of Applied Sciences as research subjects, are issued and approved by Vice-President Henri Karppinen.
Research permissions conducted by LAB students are approved by Dean (see the thesis guide for more information).