Research Permission Application

Instructions for Research Permission Application done by external parties or LAB staff

Research permissions for scientific research (conducted by external parties or LAB staff), which involve staff and/or students of LAB University of Applied Sciences as research subjects, are issued and approved by RDI Vice-President.

Research permissions conducted by LAB students are approved by Dean (see the thesis guide for more information).

More information