The application period for English-taught degree programmes has ended
Thank you for your applications! 💎
See the information about entrance exams and pre-reading materials.
Timetable for August 2021 intake
|7 Jan||Online system opens|
|7 Jan||Pre-reading material is published|
|20 Jan at 3pm||System closes|
|by 4 June||Student selection results will be published at the latest|
|by 16 July at 3pm||Deadline for accepting the offered study place|
|Deadline for enrollment for the academic year|
|2 August||Waiting list closes|
|Late August 2021||Studies begin|
Steps for Admission
1. Apply online at studyinfo.fi.
2. Upload attachment(s) to your application.
3. Take an online entrance exam or provide a SAT-test result.
4. Wait for the results until the given date.
5. Accept the study place if offered.
6. Enroll for the academic year.
7. Get a residence permit if needed.
8. Start studies.
Application period 7-20 January 2021
Am I required to pay tuition fees?
Take a look at the tuition fees and scholarships: The higher education institutions in Finland collect tuition fees from students outside the EU/EEA area.
Degree programmes in Finnish
The application period for degree programmes offered in Finnish is 17-31 March 2021.
Degree programmes in English
The next application period for degree programmes offered in English is in September 2021.