The aim of the guidance is to help you achieve your targets with regards to your agreed study plan. Through this guidance process we hope that you will develop skills which will enable you to:
- adapt to the Finnish education system and teaching culture;
- study independently and in teams;
- develop your learning skills;
- adapt to the Finnish working life during projects and work placements;
- and successfully complete studies planned for your student exchange period.
Every degree programme has a dedicated tutor teacher. Tutor teacher will check your Learning Agreement upon your arrival and sign it. They are here to help you with questions regarding studies at LAB University of Applied Sciences.