Financial planning for the future
- Management of financial needs in corporations
- Principles of financial planning and forecasting in corporations
- Financing and financial instrumentation of investments and working capital in corporations
- How to read key financial indicators during planning process and capital structuring
- Managing financial risk in corporations
- to gain an in-depth understanding of financial management, budgeting and investments.
- to consider and evaluate macro economical situations and their impact on tourism and events.
- to apply scenario thinking / identify possibilities of alternative futures in tourism and event management / for pre-active / proactive business development and financial management.
- to identify new possibilities for profitability and disruptive business models in tourism and events.
A 5 credit course assumes that students work independently for approximately 100 hours.
Prerequisites: It is recommended that the student has a previous university degree.
The places of the open UAS studies are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Please note that the registration is binding.
Registration is done in the LAB online shop, where the course fee is paid at the time of registration.
A link to the online shop will be published on this site by the start of the registration period.
Studying at LAB Open UAS is free of charge (you need a discount code when you registrate for a course):
- for Finnish high school and vocational school students*)
- for LUT and LAB Degree students
- for LUT/LAB personnel
- for Saipa or Veiterä team member
- for the LAB alumnis: If you have completed your degree within the normal duration (Bachelor's Degree 3,5 or 4 years, Master's Degree 2 or 2,5 years) you can study free of charge in the semester in which you graduated and in the two semesters following graduation.
=> Before registering for a course, please contact avoinamklab [dot] fi as soon as possible to receive a discount code.
*) Please send a certificate of study to avoinamklab [dot] fi. A screen capture of Wilma's frontpage with the name of your school and yourself is accepted.