Climate Change and Sustainability Regulations
LAB University of Applied Sciences, E-campus
Please notice the COVID-19 pandemic might affect the schedules.
- to understand the principles of climate change and global warming
- to understand the mechanism of greenhouse effect and its importance for life
- to know the principles of circular economy
- to understand impacts of the use of natural resources to sustainability and climate change, resources, nature depletion
- the meaning of the Sustainable Development Goals
The places of the open UAS courses are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Please note that the registration is binding.
The registration form will be published on this site by the start of the registration period.
Recommended browsers: newest versions of Firefox, Safari, Chrome or Edge.