The art of leading yourself
They find ways to create real impact, learn to break negative beliefs and build self-confidence, more empathy and communication skills.
Course consists of weekly sessions, doing Moodle assignments and participating discussions in Moodle discussionboards.
Each week has it's own topic:
Week 1 Building self-Awareness: who am I
Week 2 Building self-Awareness: what do I want
Week 3 Identifying Dreams
Week 4 Planning the way to success
Week 5 Creating Impact into your own life
Week 6 Breaking negative beliefs
Week 7 Building confidence
Week 8 Developing empathy
Week 9 Revising individual progress
Week 10 Building communication skills
• Understand the concept of self-leadership
• Develop self-awareness
• Identify inner motivation, strengths and weaknesses
• Understand and identify dreams and goals
• Understand and change limiting beliefs
• Identify and manage emotional triggers
• Visualize positive experiences
• Create goals plans
• Build healthy habits
• Review progress
• Build connections with other people
• Communicate ideas effectively
Lähiopetuspäivät = online lectures
The places of the open UAS studies are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Please note that the registration is binding.
The registration form will be published on this site by the start of the registration period.