LAB University of Applied Sciences, E-campus
- understand the impact of robotics for society
- recognize the basics of service robotics
- describe basic operations of robotic process automation
- describe basics of industrial robotics
- understand possibilities of collaboration robotics
- describe basic utilizations of AI in robotics
Studying at LAB Open UAS is free of charge (you need a discount code when you registrate for a course)
- for Finnish high school and vocational school students*)
- for LUT and LAB Degree students
- for LUT/LAB personnel
- for Saipa or Veiterä team member
- for the LAB alumnis: If you have completed your degree within the normal duration (Bachelor Degree 3,5 or 4 year, Master’s Degree 2 or 2,5 years) you can study free of charge in the semester in which you graduated and in the two semesters following graduation.
=> Before registering for a course, please contact avoinamklab [dot] fi as soon as possible to receive a discount code.
*) Please send a certificate of study to avoinamklab [dot] fi. A screen capture of Wilma's frontpage with the name of your school and yourself is accepted.
The places of the open UAS studies are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Please note that the registration is binding.
The registration form will be published on this site by the start of the registration period.