1. Word processing
2. Basics of presentations
3. Working with spreadsheets
4. Working in the cloud
5. Image processing
6. Video editing
All of these courses have been created in a way that they are beginner-friendly. You don’t need any previous experience, so there is no need to be alarmed if some of those titles sound a bit more confusing than others. Everything will be explained through step-by-step guides and custom-made video tutorials so that everyone can easily keep up.
LAB University of Applied Sciences, E-campus
- make basic changes to images
- record virtually, edit, and publish videos
- communicate and share files with others through Office
Studying at LAB Open UAS is free of charge (you need a discount code when you registrate for a course)
- for Finnish high school and vocational school students*)
- for LUT and LAB Degree students
- for LUT/LAB personnel
- for Saipa or Veiterä team member
- for the LAB alumnis: If you have completed your degree within the normal duration (Bachelor Degree 3,5 or 4 year, Master’s Degree 2 or 2,5 years) you can study free of charge in the semester in which you graduated and in the two semesters following graduation.
=> Before registering for a course, please contact avoinamklab [dot] fi as soon as possible to receive a discount code.
*) Please send a certificate of study to avoinamklab [dot] fi. A screen capture of Wilma's frontpage with the name of your school and yourself is accepted.
The places of the open UAS studies are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Please note that the registration is binding.
The registration form will be published on this site by the start of the registration period.