Climate Change and Sustainability Regulations
LAB University of Applied Sciences, E-campus
Please notice the COVID-19 pandemic might affect the schedules.
- to understand the principles of climate change and global warming
- to understand the mechanism of greenhouse effect and its importance for life
- to know the principles of circular economy
- to understand impacts of the use of natural resources to sustainability and climate change, resources, nature depletion
- the meaning of the Sustainable Development Goals
Individual Assignment 1. 0/5 p (if not returned on time = 0 p)
Individual Assignment 2. 0/5 p (if not done/added to the learning diary = 0 p)
Individual Assignment 3. (Exam): 0 – 40 p. Obligatory.
Individual Assignment 4. (Learning diary): 20 p. Obligatory.
The learning diary is evaluated by teachers given attention to the content and especially how student is able to reflect ones learning. Also, the development suggestions and other feedback of the whole course are important part of the development process.
Group Assignment: 30 p. Obligatory.
Each of the three sections are a worth of maximum 10 p. Grading considers the content of the work, following of the assignment instructions and the layout of the work.
The places of the open UAS courses are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Please note that the registration is binding.
The registration form will be published on this site by the start of the registration period.
Recommended browsers: newest versions of Firefox, Safari, Chrome or Edge.